This section of the Malvern Preparatory School website has been designed to present information about the wonderful library resources available to the entire Malvern Prep community. The library provides a wide range of materials with diversity of appeal and presentation of different points of view, to encourage the intellectual, cultural, social, and ethical development of all students.
There is a tremendous variety of materials available including:
- 24,000 volumes,
- an expansive reference collection
- high-quality databases selected to support and enhance the curriculum
- subscriptions to over 100 periodicals for academic and pleasure reading
On our new library website, you will find various enhancements that will assist you in locating information quickly and easily. These enhancements include:
- access to our online Library Catalog
- general Library information, such as library hours and procedures
- access to our sophisticated online databases
- suggested resources for specific assignments
- links to other area academic and public libraries
Visit Malvern Library Online often, to take advantage of additional future enhancements. Join us on the information superhighway!
Please contact Elizabeth Driscoll, with any questions, comments or suggestions regarding the Malvern Library Online.
Some forms and documents found in this section require Acrobat Reader. Click here to receive a fast and free download.