Obtain, complete, and mail back Malvern’s forms for the application process. Please note, only the general application for can be submitted online. All supplemental forms are to be downloaded, printed, completed and mailed to the school.
It is recommended that all applicants begin the application process in October, and complete the application as soon as possible, preferably by Thanksgiving. (For First Round candidates especially sixth, seventh and ninth grade applicants.)
- Parents complete and mail in the Application for Admission form or complete online.
- Student completes the Student Activities/Interests form.
- Parents fill out the top half of the Teacher Recommendation form and give it to a math or English teacher to complete and mail back to Malvern’s Admissions Office.
- Parents may ask coaches, mentors, et al., to fill out Extracurricular Recommendation forms and have them sent to the Admissions Office.
- Parents sign the Transcript Release form and submit it to the school counselor or principal. The present school then sends the form along with the student’s official transcripts, conduct record and attendance records.
- Register for and complete the Malvern Prep Entrance Exam. Register as early as possible, preferably 10 days before the test.
Visit Malvern Prep at Open House or during Malvern Preview Mornings
It is recommended that you and your son visit our campus with your son during a "Malvern Preview Morning," from 8:45 to 10:45 am. Reservations are required. Our April "Malvern Preview Morning" is especially geared to seventh grade families interested in ninth grade and fourth grade families interested in sixth grade.
Call the Admissions Office at 484-595-1173 with any questions about the application prodedure. If you would like a complete Malvern Prep Admissions Brochure packet, please contact the Admissions Office.