Last year was such a success we have decided to host a "Dinner Dance" again this year.
Check out the general event timeline below for the exciting new additions to B.A.S.H.!
Wednesday April 27th - Friday April 29th Item Preview Days
• All Silent Auction Items will be available for preview and bidding in the O'Neill Center.
• Volunteers will staff the room from 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (exact times TBD - stay tuned for details!)
• Visitors will be able to place bids any time during these hours. All you need to do is secure your bid number with a credit card. This same card can be placed on file if you are attending on Saturday so you ahve the same bid number!
Wednesday April 27th Preview Party "Sip ’n Bid"
Thanks to our B.A.S.H. event caterers Drexelbrook Caterers
we are able to have an Auction preview party for the Malvern Community.
• Save-the-Date! We will host an adults only "Sip 'N Bid" in O'Neill on Wednesday 4/27/2011 from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
• This is a great reason to organize a 'Girls Night Out' or grab some other parents in our sons class and come see (and pre-bid!) on all the Silent Auction Items, Activity & Sports Photos, etc.
• Get a lay of the land so you know where the items you are interested in are located in the room for Saturday!
Saturday April 30th is B.A.S.H.!
Our event will start in O'Neill at 5:30 p.m., same location as always - it will just be rearranged!
• Guests will check in, receive their official Bid Cards and join the committee for Hors d'Oeuvres and Cocktails as we auction off ALL of the Silent Items.
• By the end of the cocktail portion of the evening all of the Silent Tables will be closed. Including: Class Photos, Sports & Activity Photos, and Malvern Treasures etc. Hopefully you have been bidding on things during the auction item pre-bid days and will be able to keep an eye on those gifts you are hoping to win!
• After all the Silent Tables have been closed, guests will be welcomed into the second half of O'Neill here they will be served a five course, plated dinner catered by Drexelbrook Caterers.
• Over the course of dinner we will showcase Live Auction Items, Raffle Pulls and the Fund-A-Need.
• Once dinner is complete dancing will start! Chico’s Vibe
is our band for the evening and they will have you out of your seats!
• Check out will open at 10:00 p.m. in the O’Neill hallway so you have plenty of time to get your groove on.
• When you are ready to wrap up the evening Park Place Valet will bring your car around, pack up your winnings and have you safely on your way!