The Malvern Prep Network Operations Department was created to support students and staff to enrich delivery of curriculum. In this section you will find many helpful articles that pertain to the functionality and use of technology at Malvern Prep.
The Malvern Prep Network Operations Department and its Help Desk are the first point of contact for employees and students for technical support. The Malvern Prep Network Operations Department and its Help Desk members will provide Prompt, Professional, and Courteous support by leveraging technology, expert knowledge, teamwork, professionalism and the commitment to excellence.
The Network Operations Help Desk will provide all users (Faculty, Staff, Administrators, and Students) with a single point of contact for Technical Support, Technolgy Inovation and Training. The Network Operations Help Desk will utilize a wide array of support technolgies including on site support, remote support, and help documents. Support requests can be made via email. The Help Desk covers a wide variety of activities including:
- To provide basic support for computing services, and television services .
- To provide the necessary online forms to request equipment, repairs, and network account changes.
- To provide online FAQs and contact information allow users to self-troubleshoot.
- To serve as a liaison with the field support team to facilitate equipment delivery and repair services.
- To coordinate the escalation of technical support issues as warranted.
- To provide rapid support during system outages.