What is this "Little Blue Book?"
B.A.S.H. would not be as successful a fundraiser as it is with out the families and businesses that support our school. We are always looking for new ways to thank and showcase them in return. (To get in on it fill out the Donation Contract!)
The B.A.S.H. Ad Book is a printed black and white book, with auction items etc in the front and Ad Space sold in the back. This is compiled over a matter of months and distributed at the night of our Auction (April 30th). Such distribution reaches approximately 150 Malvern Families, as we generally get 300 attendees.
Recently our committee and our guests that attend have asked for something a little more portable, something they can share with their families and friends. Something to keep by the phone so when they need to call a chimney sweep, or dentist or specialty store - they can start with one who supports our school.
From a donor standpoint, many of the companies who have advertised with us in the past are interested in getting exposure to more of the families in our school – in addition to the 150 who attend the auction.
Not only will this e-book help our fundraisers bottom line, but you too! All of the information described below will be available for an entire year - Until January 2012!
Benefits to advertising with B.A.S.H. this year include:
• The “Little Blue Book” and the index of Business links to websites - will be promoted in the weekly online email information that goes out to all the families and faculty
• Ads should be Black & White
• This “Little Blue Book” will be a download able document that once complete (April 24th) Malvern will email it to all 581 Malvern families and 150 Teachers/Faculty (so now instead of reaching 150 households it will 731 minimum. This also gives the families a chance to send it to their friends and relatives with out losing their copy.
• Recipients can download it onto their desktop or print it out to keep by the phone for easy reference
• In addition the “Little Blue Book” and the index of Business links to websites, will be showcased on the B.A.S.H. Home Page until January 2012