This page will serve as a central resource for Malvern community members about how COVID-19 is affecting campus this year. Protocols and resources pertaining to the safety & wellness of the community can be found here and will be updated frequently in accordance with state and local guidelines.
Malvern’s Guide for Parents and Students reflects our values and the current federal, state, and local guidelines. It will be updated as more information becomes available.
Beginning December 1, 2020, League schools are permitted to conduct athletic activities in accordance with local and school guidelines. Additionally, the Directors of Athletics have developed several winter Inter-Ac League only scheduling scenarios that could commence after the New Year. In all scenarios, League schedules would conclude by the end of February.
The six committees of Malvern's Administrative Response Team (ART) have worked collaboratively throughout the summer to ensure a safe return to campus.
ART is comprised of the below committees:
- Employee Relations: Chair: Mrs. Neha Morrison
- External Communications & Relationships Team: Chair: Ms. Beth Alfonsi
- Finance, Buildings & Grounds Team: Chair: Mr. Ted Caniglia
- Student Life & Augustinian Culture Team: Co-Chairs: Mr. Ron Algeo & Fr. Chris Drennen
- Teaching & Learning Team: Chair: Mr. Patrick Sillup
- Wellness & Safety Team: Co-Chairs: Mrs. Korin Folan & Dr. Dorothy Sayers
If you have a question or concern and are not sure who to contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.