This page will serve as a central resource for Malvern community members about the opening of campus for the 2020-21 academic year. Protocols and resources pertaining to the safety & wellness of the community can be found here and will be updated frequently in accordance with state and local guidelines.
Malvern’s Guide for Parents and Students reflects our values and the current federal, state, and local guidelines. It will be updated as more information becomes available. For example, future iterations of this document will include information regarding Middle School Brotherhood Days and Middle School Athletics.
Inter-Ac Fall Update
The Inter-Ac league has decided not to pursue a fall season at this time but will continue to assess the possibility for the future. However, after careful consideration, Malvern’s administration has approved a plan to resume Upper School fall sports for varsity teams, effective immediately.
Due to COVID restrictions, we will offer store shopping by appointment only through Sign Up Genius. We are located in the O'Neill Center with appointments available from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. every day that school is in session. Students are welcome to visit the store when they are on campus without an appointment.
The six committees of Malvern's Administrative Response Team (ART) have worked collaboratively throughout the summer to ensure a safe return to campus.
ART is comprised of the below committees:
- Employee Relations: Chair: Mrs. Neha Morrison
- External Communications & Relationships Team: Chair: Ms. Beth Alfonsi
- Finance, Buildings & Grounds Team: Chair: Mr. Ted Caniglia
- Student Life & Augustinian Culture Team: Co-Chairs: Mr. Ron Algeo & Fr. Chris Drennen
- Teaching & Learning Team: Chair: Mr. Patrick Sillup
- Wellness & Safety Team: Co-Chairs: Mrs. Korin Folan & Dr. Dorothy Sayers
If you have a question or concern and are not sure who to contact, please email email@example.com.