Eighth Grade Mass and Advancement
We look forward to welcoming you, your family, and special guests to campus for the Eighth Grade Mass and Advancement Ceremony.The ceremony will take place on Wednesday, June 7 at 6:00 p.m. in Our Mother of Good Counsel Chapel. (Please note that this is a change in date from June 6 due to a scheduling conflict.)
Below is information to help you plan for this event:
- Number of Guests: There is no limit to the number of guests permitted.
- Length of Event: The event will last approximately two hours.
- Attire: Your son will wear Malvern Formal with his class tie.
- Arrival: Boys should arrive on campus no later than 5:15 p.m. and report directly to the CSI main floor.
- Class Photo: The class will be photographed on the steps of Sullivan Hall at 5:30 p.m.
Click here to view a map of Campus. Should you have any questions, please contact Lori Trexler.