Our innovative approach to teaching and learning engages and inspires today's young men to become tomorrow's leaders - through inquisitive thinking, character development, and lifelong friendships.
On our state-of-the-art college-like campus, students enjoy an extraordinary independent school experience that not only prepares them to excel at the next level but to lead meaningful lives grounded in Augustinian values.
Through a challenging, college-preparatory program steeped in the Catholic Augustinian values of Truth, Unity, and Love, we guide young men on their journey inward as they discover themselves and the world around them - inspiring them to connect with others and contribute to the common good.
|Faculty Academy Leader
|Student Academy Leader
- J-Term, a week in January between semesters when students have the opportunity to take courses like Basketball Analytics, Crime Scene Investigation, Knitting, and Stage Design, which put a novel spin on traditional disciplines.
- World languages offerings that include Mandarin, Latin, and Spanish.
- 16 AP courses, plus honors sections of many courses.
- Directed independent studies to help students explore individual coursework through partnerships with a faculty member.
- The ARCS project, a required senior capstone endeavor that enables students to develop their own Augustinian Reflections, Confessions, and Soliloquies using their 9th, 10th, and 11th grade portfolios as a springboard.
- An Interdisciplinary Studies Department offering mastery-based courses that are team-taught and rooted in collaborative problem -solving. Courses such as Leadership & Psychology, Social Entrepreneurship, and Business Ethics enables students to stretch well beyond traditional disciplines for a semester at a time.
- A partnership with Immaculata University and Villa Maria Academy where upperclassmen can earn dual credits for college-level coursework in a co-ed classroom setting.