Financial Aid Questions?
Please contact our Admissions Office at 484-595-1173 or use the button below to email the office.
Malvern Prep remains committed to making a Malvern education accessible to any young man who wishes to become part of the Malvern community. When applying for Financial Aid, there are a number of items that are required to complete an application. We begin to process families' Financial Aid requests as soon as all required forms have been received. It is best to complete your Financial Aid process by November 20, 2020. Any applications submitted after this date will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis as funds allow.
To begin your Financial Aid application for the 2021-22 school year, please follow the steps below:
Complete your School and Student Services (SSS) Online Parent Financial Statement (PFS)
- Visit sssbynais.org/parents to begin
- Click "Complete your PFS" in the top right corner and follow the instructions to create a profile. Our school code is 4798.
- Once logged in, complete the PFS form and submit payment. The school will not receive the SSS application if payment is not submitted.
Submit all required documentation to SSS
- Upload a copy of your 2019 Federal Tax Returns and W-2's to SSS. This documentation can also be mailed or emailed to the Admissions Office.
- Email or mail copies of your completed and signed 2019 Federal Tax Returns and W-2's to the Admissions Office.
- How does Malvern Prep define need?
- I checked "Yes" for Financial Aid consideration on my admissions application. Now what?
- What happens if I am accepted but do not receive aid?
- What information do you need if parents are divorced, separated, or remarried?
- What is a K-12 Family Education Loan?
- When will decisions be made?