Malvern Prep remains committed to making a Malvern education accessible to any young man who wishes to receive a Malvern education.
Current Malvern families who receive financial assistance are of various cultural, economic, ethnic, and social backgrounds who have demonstrated the financial need and want to attend our school.
If you have any questions about the Financial Aid process, please contact our Admissions Office at 484-595-1173 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying for Financial Aid, there are a number of items that are required to complete an application. We begin to process families' Financial Aid requests in January as soon as all required forms have been received, therefore it is best to complete the Financial Aid process by December 15. To begin your Financial Aid application for the coming school year, please follow the steps below:
Complete your School and Student Services (SSS) Online Parent Financial Statement (PFS)
- Visit sssbynais.org/parents to begin
- Click "Complete your PFS" in the top right corner and follow the instructions to create a profile. Our school code is 4798.
- Once logged in, complete the PFS form and submit payment. The school will not receive the SSS application if payment is not submitted.
Submit all required documentation to SSS
- Upload a copy of your 2018 Federal Tax Returns and W-2's to SSS. This documentation can also be mailed or emailed to the Admissions Office.
- Email or mail copies of your completed and signed 2019 Federal Tax Returns and W-2's to the Admissions Office.
- How does Malvern Prep define need?
- I checked "Yes" for Financial Aid consideration on my admissions application. Now what?
- What happens if I am accepted but do not receive aid?
- What information do you need if parents are divorced, separated, or remarried?
- What is a K-12 Family Education Loan?
- When will decisions be made?