Financial Aid Questions?
Please contact our Admissions Office at 484-595-1173 or use the button below to email the office.
Please review the following information as you prepare to submit your application for need-based tuition assistance.
Upper School (9th Grade)
Ninth-grade applicants should submit all completed financial aid documents by the admission application deadline of Thursday, December 1, 2022. Please note that a demonstration of need does not guarantee an offer of assistance. Grants are highly competitive and awarded to only a select few in the incoming class.
Middle School (6th Grade)
Sixth-grade applicants should submit applications for financial aid by the preferred deadline of January 12, 2023. Financial aid awards for 6th Grade are awarded on a "rolling" basis as space and limited funds allow.
Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-595-1173 to discuss your application.
To submit your financial aid application for the 2023-2024 school year, please complete both steps below:
Complete your School and Student Services (SSS) Online Parent Financial Statement (PFS)
- Visit https://sssandtadsfa.force.
com/familyportal to begin
- Click "Complete your PFS" in the top right corner and follow the instructions to create a profile. Our school code is 4798.
- Once logged in, complete the PFS form and submit payment. The school will not receive the SSS application if payment is not submitted.
Submit all required documentation to SSS
- Upload a copy of your 2021 Federal Tax Returns and W-2's to SSS. This documentation can also be mailed or emailed to the Admissions Office.
- How does Malvern Prep define need?
- I checked "Yes" for Financial Aid consideration on my admissions application. Now what?
- What happens if I am accepted but do not receive aid?
- What information do you need if parents are divorced, separated, or remarried?
- What is a K-12 Family Education Loan?
- When will decisions be made?