Welcome to Malvern Prep health services. The school employs a full-time nurse, a clinical psychologist, and Athletic Trainers to meet the health care needs of our students, faculty, and staff.
- When do I need to keep my son home from school?
- If my son has a chronic condition, such as asthma or food allergies, what should I do?
- Is my son allowed to carry his EpiPen/auvi Q and/or inhaler while at school?
- What if my son takes a daily medication?
- What medical information or forms are needed for my son to attend school?
- What is Magnus Health?