Welcome to Malvern Prep health services. The school employs a full-time nurse, a clinical psychologist, and Athletic Trainers to meet the health care needs of our students, faculty, and staff.
- When do I need to keep my son home from school?
- If my son has a chronic condition, such as asthma or food allergies, what should I do?
- Is my son allowed to carry his EpiPen/auvi Q and/or inhaler while at school?
- What if my son takes a daily medication?
- What screenings for my son will be conducted at school?
- What medical information or forms are needed for my son to attend school?
- What is Magnus Health?
Ms. Elizabeth Malone
Certified School Nurse
Dr. Dorothy Sayers
School Psychologist/Diversity Awareness Club Moderator/ST@MP Moderator, Counseling Department
Mr. William Mills Jr.
Head Athletic Trainer, Athletics
Mr. Ryan O'Kane
Assistant Athletic Trainer, Athletics