Malvern Prep hosts a number of events for parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and community members throughout the year.
EITC Information Session
Thursday, October 14
This program allows businesses and individuals who pay taxes in Pennsylvania to redirect their state tax dollars to Malvern Prep and provide tuition assistance to deserving students. EITC donors can receive up to a 90% tax credit against their PA state tax liability. Jeff Gibson from BLOCS will explain the ins and outs of EITC and answer any questions you may have.
Homecoming and Alumni Reunion Weekend
Friday, October 15 and Saturday, October 16
The Malvern Prep Alumni Association cordially invites you and your family to our annual Homecoming and Pig Roast on Saturday, October 16. Join us for an afternoon of first-class athletic competitions and family activities.
Scholarship Mass & Breakfast
Wednesday, October 20
This annual gathering allows donors to meet and mingle with the talented young men who have been awarded scholarships.
- Homecoming & Reunion Weekend - Friday, October 15 & Saturday, October 16
- Scholarship Mass & Breakfast - Wednesday, October 20
- Blue & Silver Society Reception - Thursday, October 28
- Giving Tuesday - Tuesday, November 30
- Father Duffy Alumni Christmas Party - Thursday, December 16
- B.A.S.H. XLVIII - Saturday, April 23
- Alumni Day of Giving - Thursday, May 26
- Rev. David J. Duffy Memorial Golf Invitational - June 2022
- Party At The Shore - July 2022
- Alumni Golf Outing - October 2022